User Colour Key:
Head Administrator
Administrator
Forum Moderator
Level 2 Members
Donators (VIP Members)
Level 3 Members
Chat Box
You must be logged in to post comments on this site - please either log in or if you are not registered click here to signup

Imp
[19 Apr : 06:11PM]

Ditto for me. Man this website suddenly look so foreign to me. I hope we can bring this site back to life again. Now, it's just a shadow of it's former self.

Ru-Kun
[18 Apr : 08:17PM]

Nevermind I fixed it, you should see it now in the forums. It was a setting thing that had got messed.

Ru-Kun
[18 Apr : 08:12PM]

LOL so long since I've posted in the forum

Ru-Kun
[18 Apr : 08:12PM]

Weird, I'm not seeing it either. I do see this image when I enter a thread. BUt no when enter in to a forum. I have to look into that but for now jus go to a thread and the new thread image should be top right in the forum

Imp
[18 Apr : 05:30AM]

Just notice that we can't post anything in the forum or I just lack the ability to locate the post in the forum. Please enlightened me on the predicament that I am facing, Sir Ru

Ru-Kun
[11 Apr : 11:53AM]

LOL we are all luckers at the moment.

Imp
[11 Apr : 06:14AM]

Stop digging your nose in public. Will do though but as of right now I want to be a lurker XD

Ru-Kun
[07 Apr : 08:58PM]

Well if you ever want to come to back to the staff just let me know LOL.

Imp
[03 Apr : 05:26AM]

Please who is this "Renji" guy?. Well I'm still active aren't I. Actually I was having such a hectic life when I enlisted to the Army and now, I only have one month left.

Ru-Kun
[02 Apr : 12:53PM]

LOL *pokes* renji. I thought I had made a FAQ about how the ranking system works on the site I guess not. Anyways, your were quite active when you were a part of the staff

Imp
[31 Mar : 04:35AM]

Such accuracy, If you weren't the admin, I would've reported you for stalking. It's a shame to see this site being empty with all the effort put into it.

Ru-Kun
[30 Mar : 08:09PM]

I don't have any ideas at the moment. I'm pretty busy myself and if I wasn't still having issues with my car wreck injury I probably would be online a lot more.

Ru-Kun
[30 Mar : 08:06PM]

Well dood, you have 1914 visits 56 comments posted 733 chatbox posts, and 1167 forum post. All activity counts towards your level

Imp
[29 Mar : 07:51PM]

I'm a level 3 member... It's not even over 9000 So what can we do to bring this site back to life?

Ru-Kun
[29 Mar : 11:18AM]

I bet I just tried it my self. But it does help keep the spam comment down. Even if you comment gets block I can approve it in the back end.

Imp
[29 Mar : 06:19AM]

Dude your captcha.. Is effing mind boggling

Imp
[29 Mar : 06:15AM]

22nd March... Is that this year or some donkey years ago?. Was browsing through my Email and the nostalgia of it all sadden me deeply

Ru-Kun
[22 Mar : 12:40AM]

If you can't post in the forums please just use my support ticket site and select the general category. Side note this is not preferred support. but if need be please use it I check that site more 2-3 times a day.

Ru-Kun
[22 Mar : 12:37AM]

@Church: please post a thread in the support forums here:http://www.rutakuanime.net/enjoy/forum/forum_viewforum.php?6

Ru-Kun
[22 Mar : 12:34AM]

Why does it keep banning you?? What are you doing? Is it for inactivity or are you trying to posting too fast.

Church
[21 Mar : 05:22AM]

Rusty your site keeps banning me. Make it stop D:

Ru-Kun
[20 Mar : 11:37PM]

*pokes everyone*

Ru-Kun
[09 Mar : 11:26PM]

Well it is nice to see that we still get visitor XD

Luzes
[03 Mar : 02:07PM]

atleast some people are still alive

KU-BUKIE
[15 Feb : 08:59PM]

YEP YEP WILL SAY THIS MUCH N FIGURE THE REST WIT A LITTLE HELP.

Tagcloud
Affiliates
Ancient Chinese Series

12 Ponds of Skyfish.com

Imp Empire

Cuatro's Chronicle

Generation Otaku

Anime HikeWatch Anime at Anime Hike

Anime BreakAnime Break

Forums
Rutaku Anime :: Forums :: Anime & Manga Discussions :: Anime Discussions :: Horror/Sci-fi/Supernatural/Mecha

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
Another
Go to page  1 2 3 [4] 5
Moderators: Ru-Kun, Skyfish, Cuatro, niceguy, Shinigami07, Majo_Okami
Author Post
Imp
Tue Feb 21 2012, 08:31AM
Elite Trap
Registered Member #15
I have come up with a speculation that the teacher was wrong about those outside are not affected by the curse and thus Sakakibara's father memory have also been altered but what Mei said at the end totally take the whole speculation to the trash can.

Is Mei trying to hint that she is the one who is dead or is she just fcking around with Sakakibara's mind.But all in all, it's great that the whole class have finally acknowledge the existence of both Sakakibara and Mei.

The teacher is completely insane as he could be the one who kill his own mother due to the stress about the calamity and the fact that his mother is bed ridden.So it wouldn't be a complete surprise for him to actually lose it.

From the conversation that they had in the library and the fact that they didn't actually know the dead classmate in the year where Sakakibara's mom was a student of class 3, I have come up with a conclusion that during the class trip, the supposedly dead student might have died again in the accident and thus the whole curse was stop for that year and the reason why they did not know who the dead student was..

[ Edited Tue Feb 21 2012, 08:40AM ]

Website
niceguy
Tue Feb 21 2012, 04:31PM
Mad Scientist
Registered Member #12
Imp wrote ...

Is Mei trying to hint that she is the one who is dead or is she just fcking around with Sakakibara's mind.But all in all, it's great that the whole class have finally acknowledge the existence of both Sakakibara and Mei.

Mei said before that she knows she's not the Another. Now she's saying that Kouichi is not the Another. She said that with her eyepatch off. Now, from episode 3:

Mei: It (her doll eye) can see things that should remain unseen , so I tend to keep it covered.

If she can indeed see who the Another is, why doesn't she just do that at school and identify who the dead one is? That statement might not be meant to be taken literally.

And oh, if she successfully goes on that trip to her parents' house, that will be proof that Mei is not the Another due to the no-effect-outside-Yomiyama clause of the calamity.

From the conversation that they had in the library and the fact that they didn't actually know the dead classmate in the year where Sakakibara's mom was a student of class 3, I have come up with a conclusion that during the class trip, the supposedly dead student might have died again in the accident and thus the whole curse was stop for that year and the reason why they did not know who the dead student was..

Correction, that was Reiko's class. Kouichi's mom was a student 26 years ago with the original Misaki. But yeah, I agree that the Another was killed during the class trip. It's highly possible that the Another was murdered, and the Matsunaga guy is the one who did it.

In any case, I could be biased but I'm seeing more things to prove my Mikami Reiko theory. But now, Reiko's suspicious forgetfulness is explained by something else. But I'm still going with that theory.

Imp
Tue Feb 21 2012, 10:13PM
Elite Trap
Registered Member #15
I'm taking that this Matsunaga is the regular customer at the Cafe that Sakakibara goes to to meet up with that counter-measure girl.But that guy said he hid something in the school so i don't think he's the one that kill the dead student.It could be that he have found a solution on identifying which of the student is suppose to be dead.

Koichi's mom is from the class 26 years ago?.Well that mess everything up since i got all the year mix up :\

Website
niceguy
Thu Feb 23 2012, 02:29AM
Mad Scientist
Registered Member #12
Imp wrote ...

I'm taking that this Matsunaga is the regular customer at the Cafe that Sakakibara goes to to meet up with that counter-measure girl.But that guy said he hid something in the school so i don't think he's the one that kill the dead student.It could be that he have found a solution on identifying which of the student is suppose to be dead.

That's the guy. And he didn't hide anything, he "left it there". I'm thinking the corpse of the Another (for his classmates to see), but it beats me how he figured out who the Another was and how leaving a corpse would serve as proof.

Koichi's mom is from the class 26 years ago?.Well that mess everything up since i got all the year mix up :\

Yep. She died 15 years ago when Reiko was in Class 3.

Imp
Thu Feb 23 2012, 02:35AM
Elite Trap
Registered Member #15
But the series still haven't said anything about what is this hidden thing that Matsunaga hide so it could either be a corpse or something else that could put a stop to the curse...

Unless i miss something or mess thing up again

Website
niceguy
Thu Feb 23 2012, 02:46AM
Mad Scientist
Registered Member #12
Yes, nothing has been confirmed yet regarding what Matsunaga left. I'm just speculating. But I'm pretty sure he has something to do with the Another's death. Call it a gut feeling.

OverlordG
Thu Mar 01 2012, 05:53AM
OverlordG
Registered Member #10
Seeing Ryoko is a bathing suit made my Monday, Rawr. Angry Tails unsurprisingly has a nice body and megane girl shocked me with her sweet kazangas. I didn't care for Mei's body at all. She's cute but not hot.

As for the plot, it's still interesting with the mystery item the guy left behind at school. The fatality was as brutal as the show has established their kills would be. Cuatro approved, him being a sadist and all.

Website
Church
Thu Mar 01 2012, 10:00AM
Sir
Registered Member #4
I'm just getting angry now. It's like everyone has a strong case of down syndrome. Why the **** would you swim out to grab a $1 ball when you're cursed with death.

I just think.. "what would I do in that same situation." I will assume everyone in class 3 is special.

[ Edited Thu Mar 01 2012, 10:05AM ]

Imp
Fri Mar 02 2012, 01:27PM
Elite Trap
Registered Member #15
Well nothing much happen in this series as most of the time it's just them having fun at the beach which is a really great thing... But of course there's no rest in this series it seems..

The death of that guy(whatever his name is) just open up another theory that the curse is still in effect even outside of Yomiyama. And this could really prove that Sakakibara's father might have his memory altered the very second when he said that Sakakibara did visit Yomiyama before he enrolled in that school.

@Church I think it's because they think they are safe since they are outside the area of the curse but it's just prove them wrong. If he were to just drowned will trying to safe a stupid ball, it can be label as natural death but since he got grind by the fanblade(what u guys call this thing?) it just show that the curse is at work...

[ Edited Fri Mar 02 2012, 01:29PM ]

Website
niceguy
Fri Mar 02 2012, 11:28PM
Mad Scientist
Registered Member #12
Imp wrote ...

The death of that guy(whatever his name is) just open up another theory that the curse is still in effect even outside of Yomiyama. And this could really prove that Sakakibara's father might have his memory altered the very second when he said that Sakakibara did visit Yomiyama before he enrolled in that school.

It could also mean that the calamity is centered around the Another itself rather than Yomiyama. By that theory, the Another is either Kouichi, Mei, Izumi, Reiko, Mochizuki, Teshigawara or the other Megane Girl. So that's basically every possible suspect other than Megane Guy =D

Go to page  1 2 3 [4] 5  

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Level 2 Members, Donators (VIP Members), Level 3 Members, Member

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF